Premium Spores sells the highest graded quality of gourmet and psilocybe cubensis mushroom spores available online.
With the exception of our PE varieties, our mushrooms are cultivated and printed by our Canadian partner in their 30,000 sq foot state-of-the-art growing facility. Our quality spores syringes are produced at our Premium Spores headquarters in Illinois, in our very own state-of-the-art mycology laboratory, which is cleaned every day before and after use. Each mushroom spore syringe batch we produce is tested in agar (with an anti-biotic) to test for bacteria and put through a testing phase before any spore syringe from that batch is sent to customers.
While most of our gourmet mushroom liquid cultures can be grown (and eaten), we also offer psilocybe cubensis mushroom spore syringes, which are for under-the-microscope, research purposes only. As such, we do not sell materials, products or kits for growing nor do we provide any advice in regards to mushroom growth and cultivation.
We recommend and refer customers to the seasoned professionals at Midwest Grow Kits, who have practically re-defined “at-home” Mycology. We have heard that they are able to provide top notch products and advice regarding Mycology as it extends past research.
We also recommend magicbag.co for their all-in-one mushroom grow bag.
We do not currently sell mushroom spore prints on the website. We sell mushroom spore syringes only. If, however, you are looking to purchase some mushroom spore prints, please shoot us an email and if we have some extra available, we will gladly sell you some.
- One 10cc syringe.
- One sterile 16 gauge needle per syringe purchased and an alcohol prep pad.
Our spore syringes contain 10cc of spore solution.
- Generally, researchers will use 1cc of spore solution per research media (SLIDE).
- One spore syringe will yield enough specimen for 10 SLIDES.
- If you have more than 10+ SLIDES then you will need 2 or more syringes.
We recommend researching as soon as possible, but our spore syringes can be stored safely for up to 9 months.
- It is recommended that you store your syringes in the original packaging, in a dark, non-directly heated location.
- Not too hot, not too cool is ideal. 50-65 degrees is optimal
- Avoid moisture and humidity.