About Our Spore Syringes
Premium Spores sells the highest graded quality of gourmet and psilocybe cubensis mushroom spores available online.
While most of our gourmet mushroom spores can be grown, we also offer psilocybe cubensis mushroom spores, which are for under-the-microscope, research purposes only.
As such, we do not sell materials, products or kits for growing nor do we provide any advice in regards to mushroom growth and cultivation.
- We recommend and refer customers to the seasoned professionals at Midwest Grow Kits, who have practically re-defined “at-home” Mycology. We have heard that they are able to provide top notch products and advice regarding Mycology as it extends past research.
We do not currently sell mushroom prints. We sell mushroom spores only.
Our spore syringes contain 10cc of spore solution.
- Generally, researchers will use 1cc of spore solution per research media (SLIDE).
- One spore syringe will yield enough specimen for 10 SLIDES.
- If you have more than 10+ SLIDES, you will 2 or more syringes.
We recommend researching as soon as possible, but syringes can be stored safely for up to 9 months.
- It is recommended that you store your syringes in the original packaging, in a dark, non-directly heated location.
- Not too hot, not too cool is ideal.
- Avoid moisture and humidity.