Mushroom Spores on Sale
- Sale!Looking to get started researching mushroom spores? Our Golden Teacher mushroom spore syringes are a great place to start! Each Golden Teacher mushroom spore syringe at Premium Spores is loaded with mushroom spores that are clean, contaminant-free, and highly viable. Due to their beautiful appearance and resiliency to grow under less than ideal conditions in nature, Golden Teacher mushrooms are among the most popular psilocybe cubensis mushrooms in the world for beginner microscopy researchers. Read more about Golden Teacher magic mushrooms and order your own mushroom spore syringe below!
- Sale!The B+ mushroom is a very-easy-to-cultivate psilocybe cubensis mushroom variety/strain. B+ Spores are a dark purplish-brown color when viewed under a microscope.
- Sale!The Z-strain cubensis is a top choice for beginner and novice researchers alike.
- Sale!PES Amazonian cubensis mushroom is a popular strain among cultivators and users alike. It originates from deep in the Amazonian rain forest.
- Sale!McKennaii mushrooms most likely originate from a top mycologist, named the Keeper, also known for these Psilocybe cubensis mushrooms: Star Gazers, Reality Benders and Z-strain mushrooms.
- Sale!People have traveled far to experience what the Ecuador strain has to offer. Fortunately for you, we've got the international favorite ready for your research! In the right environment it's said to accomplish medium to large fruit with VERY CONSISTENT flushes; including very few aborts.
- Sale!The Lion's Mane is a member of the unusual teethed fungi, which form tooth-like structures instead of gills. The mature mushrooms look like pink tinted-white pom-poms. This is an aggressive species that spontaneously forms primordia on malt agar and sawdust substrates but may be slow to colonize grain spawn. The mushroom develops quickly once initiated and can form from a tiny primordia to a large, ready to harvest mushroom in one week or less.
- Sale!Much like the Super Strain Koh Samui mushroom strain, Pink Buffalo mushrooms are from Koh Samui, Thailand. Pink Buffalo mushroom spores are purplish-brown in color, 11.5 – 17 x 8 – 11 µm, and ellipsoid shaped.
- Sale!In nature, this mushroom strain is noted as being a fast colonizer which produces thick and heavy caps.
- Sale!Blue Oysters fruit easily on a wide range of substrates and are good candidates for recycling wood and paper waste into edible mushrooms. As with all Oyster mushrooms, Blue Oysters need plenty of fresh air to develop normally. High carbon dioxide levels from mushroom metabolism will accumulate in sealed growing environments and can reduce cap size and elongate stems severely. Fruiting in open humidity chambers with frequent fresh air exchange will produce best possible yields.
- Sale!Reishi has been used by the Chinese and Japanese for hundreds of years for increasing longevity and various other health stimulating effects. It has also been reported to induce a non-narcotic feeling of well-being. It is traditionally used fresh or dried in teas and soups. The dried "conks" have an attractive varnish-like appearance and can be used in dried flower and seedpod arrangements.